Monday, August 5, 2013

The Insanity of Luther by R C Sproul

Here is a priceless little lecture that I found yesterday on one of the blogs I follow.

It is the story of Martin Luther, told by a terrific story teller, R C Sproul. Actually this is the first time I have ever watched Dr Sproul speak, and I am glad to have finally found him.

In this lecture, he discusses the possibility that Martin Luther was, in fact, insane, and concludes, "Ladies and Gentlemen, If (Luther was) crazy, I pray that God would send an army of insane people like that into this world..."

Do take the time to watch this. It is certainly worth 30 minutes of your time!





(HT: Tullian Tchividjian)

 Possibly Related Posts from the past

1. Everything you are in the world is of no value.....

No comments:

Post a Comment